A glimpse into some of our fabulous Bride and Groom's weddings and other Events...

WANT MORE...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR ARTIST!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND VIEW WHAT ROCKS OUR WORLD!

Friends from around the World!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Absolutely Amazing Work!!!





Working in the wedding industry I’ve seen Flashes Photography pictures before. But, when I met the woman behind the camera is when I knew that’s who I wanted to shoot my wedding. You just know when you meet someone that you click with. I met Teri on a photo shoot and immediately wanted to get in front of the camera for her. She does absolutely amazing work. From the moment she stepped into my hotel room the morning of my wedding, I felt like a princess. The way she pampered me, my husband, and our families, made us feel like she was meant to be there. Her attention to detail is fabulous. Whether it was powdering my nose when it was shiny or doing everything in her power to get that one special shot I wanted. She knew exactly what kind of pictures I wanted and she delivered! Brae and I are so ecstatic about our wedding photos and movies, we can’t wait to work with her again soon.

Angela and Brae

No comments: