A glimpse into some of our fabulous Bride and Groom's weddings and other Events...

WANT MORE...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR ARTIST!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND VIEW WHAT ROCKS OUR WORLD!

Friends from around the World!

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Have to share more photos.... of the newlywed Mangino's :)


I had the pleasure of seeing these two again after photographing Tommy's Sisters wedding- Samantha Mangino and David Hardy a couple of years ago - I was so excited when Danielle and Tommy called and said they wanted me to shoot their wedding.. :)

I have seen allot of Brides and this girl is so, so, so, sweet...I can't say enough good things about Tommy too - he is a wonderful guy!!!

The wedding was in -of course, Lawrence at the Corpus Christi Catholic Church (what a fabulous church)
The Reception was at Alvamar Country Club
Video- Digital Odeon Productions ...can't say enough good things about them :)

No comments: