A glimpse into some of our fabulous Bride and Groom's weddings and other Events...

WANT MORE...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR ARTIST!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND VIEW WHAT ROCKS OUR WORLD!

Friends from around the World!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

FLYING TO THE BAHAMAS

I am heading out to the Bahama's for a Magazine shoot early in the morning.
I will be down there for 6 days and I am so excited!
A TV crew will be down there on Wed eve filming me shooting and talking about Magazine Bridal Style Photography....
I will keep you posted KC and hopefully bring back some sunshine with me..

Eddie will be photographing Brandy and Travis this saturday at Club 1000 and that will be an awesome wedding!!

2 comments:

Orchids said...

Oh My Gosh!!! The Bahamas wedding magazine shoot was so incredibly amazing!!! Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts for making all of us feel so special and beautiful throughout every single photo session!!! We all love you so much and we admire your hardwork, dedication, and talent!!! We cannot wait to see the best and the most amazing photos ever!!!:) With Love, Tram

whiteble said...

It was great working with you Teri! You are professional, and you know how to how fun! Your love for your work shows through your personality and amazing pictures you produce. Thanks for the opportunity, and I look forward to working with you again soon. :-)

All the best,
Brandon White