A glimpse into some of our fabulous Bride and Groom's weddings and other Events...

WANT MORE...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR ARTIST!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND VIEW WHAT ROCKS OUR WORLD!

Friends from around the World!

Monday, March 15, 2010

I am here in Mexcio..enjoying myself

Hey everyone,
It has been nothing but travel the last few weeks...Hubby and I were in Scottsdale AZ for 8 days looking at investment property and chilling with our friends. I feel like I have a second family there, so it is very easy to stay.
We left for KC on Wed night and picked up the kids and headed for Mexico at 6am on Thursday morning...and here we are nestled between Cancun and Playa.
We are staying at AZUL in the presidental area...and all I can say is WOW!!!
This is a LUXURY family resort that everyone should experience! The beds by the pool and beach are so comforatable and the guest all seem to be from Canada and Austraila- I have not ran into any one from the US yet..
Yesterday we left at 7am and we went to Chichen-Itza....One of the new Seven Wonders of the World- we walked all day and returned at 8 pm. Not only is Chichen-Itza among the best known ruins in Mexico, but this ancient Mayan city ranks amoung the most celebrated ruins in the entire western hemisphere-
We also went to Playa de Carmen to shop and wow we had sooooo much fun as a family...Brooke my daughter got a some free cool T-shirts cuz the shop guy thought she was beautiful...Joey my son was checking out all the chicks and flirting with them....it was so much fun to hang with my kids... and Joey is all wit & humor...geez he has me rollin in laughter I swear almost every day.

This happens to be a topless kind of beach and I did not know that when I booked...so I found out when Joey started running on the beach 4 times a day-I am like Your going for A RUN AGAIN DUDE? Then he says with a huge smile....there are some girls my age topless at the end of our beach...

ANYHOW I WILL BE BACK LATE THURSDAY NIGHT AND ON SUNDAY I WILL BE POSTING SOME FABULOUS WEDDINGS OF 2010 FOR YOU TO SEE ...

GEEEZ ...I hope it is warming up in kc-

No comments: