A glimpse into some of our fabulous Bride and Groom's weddings and other Events...

WANT MORE...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR ARTIST!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND VIEW WHAT ROCKS OUR WORLD!

Friends from around the World!

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Sherry from New York!

Teri,

Had to drop you a line to let you know how incredible our photos turned out. Greg and I both wanted something a little different from the "traditional" wedding photos that most of our friends had taken at their weddings. After living in New York for the last 5 years, I knew that I wanted a more modern, contemporary look (Black and white, photojournalistic, etc) for my wedding and your photos look even better than some I have seen from photographers straight out of NYC! The funny thing is, some of the people who have seen the pictures assumed that you were a New York photographer and that we had flown you in for the wedding! I have enjoyed telling everyone that you are actually from KC! Thanks again for making our wedding so special. We will cherish the pictures and how you were able to capture our special day for the rest of our lives!

Sherry & Greg Shannon

No comments: