A glimpse into some of our fabulous Bride and Groom's weddings and other Events...

WANT MORE...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR ARTIST!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND VIEW WHAT ROCKS OUR WORLD!

Friends from around the World!

Monday, June 26, 2006

Thank you! Thank you!

-Mandee and Jason

Jason and I couldn't be more thrilled with our pictures. I'm not sure we have the right words to express our gratitude. Jason and I truly feel that our pictures are the most special we've ever seen...they are so creative, unique, and beautiful. You captures so many small, tender moments that I wasn't witness to on the wedding day with everything going on, but when I saw my pictures, I felt as though I never missed a moment of a single thing that happened to anyone on my day. When Jason and I looked at all the pictures, we went slow...kind of like a faulous book that you never want to end because you want to savor each moment of it. I feel it was one of my greatest blessings to have found you because each moment of my wedding that holds a special place in my memories has somehow been magically captured in the pictures you took. The level of care, enthusiasm, respect, and kindness you showed my entire family and wedding party leading up to the wedding day, during the day and afterward far surpassed any other wedding vendor I worked with. When I encountered stress on my wedding day, you were the one rallying my friends to be supportive. Not only did you care about the pictures I wanted to take, but you took time to help me plan every detail of my day so that it was exactly what I had hoped for. My dad took a picture of you laying on a dirty street upside down to take a picture. He has mentioned several times that he can't belive that you have that degree of devotion. I keep telling him I can...not only have you provided us priceless wedding pictures, but the friendship we now share means as much to me. I look forward to filling my house with a lifetime of artwork, pictures done by Flashes...Teri, we love you! Thanks for everything!

Mandee and Jason

No comments: