A glimpse into some of our fabulous Bride and Groom's weddings and other Events...

WANT MORE...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR ARTIST!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND VIEW WHAT ROCKS OUR WORLD!

Friends from around the World!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I Am Back On The Plane To The Islands...

Hey I just wanted to tell you guys I am so excited to be Corrie and Josh's Photographer!! I will be sharing those shots on the blog and slide show as well- they are getting married on Dec. 9th this year in Kauai!!! They are adorable and so cute! I can't wait to capture all their magical moments and photograph them in front of dreamy waterfalls.
Teri

2 comments:

Peter Chung said...

Teri,

It was an honor to meet you! Now I know why people keep commissioning you to shoot their weddings... you truly aim to make all your brides look their absolute best!

You are very blessed to be able to go to Kauai during our cold winters in KC :)

Anonymous said...

Teri,

I am so excited you are coming to Kauai with us. I think it is going to be a blast. I know you will capture our day!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again:):)