A glimpse into some of our fabulous Bride and Groom's weddings and other Events...

WANT MORE...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR ARTIST!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND VIEW WHAT ROCKS OUR WORLD!

Friends from around the World!

Monday, August 21, 2006

I'm back from Maui!!!

Hello everybody...I am just now getting around to posting the Maui Photos and what fun Lari and Josh were! It was a beautiful day with a cool breeze while everybody back here in KC was sweating non-stop (so sorry) :( I Love...Love...their pictures!!!! And here are just a few of my favorites. The reception was Saturday here in KC and they got tons of compliments on the slideshow I put together of them... they look so adorable!!

























It was really this beautiful...














So happy together!!














So Sweet!














This was funny! Lari did not want to get her dress wet and Josh picked her up just in nick of time.

No comments: