A glimpse into some of our fabulous Bride and Groom's weddings and other Events...

WANT MORE...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR ARTIST!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND VIEW WHAT ROCKS OUR WORLD!

Friends from around the World!

Friday, December 08, 2006

INCREDIBLE!!!

Hey everybody this Island is INCREDIBLE!!!! I am in LOVE!
Yesterday my cousin and I went Ziplining and oh my gosh....they clip you on to their cable and whoooooosh...I took a giant step into pure exhilaration! I sailed 50 feet over streams and rushing waterfalls.......wow I am hooked..I did it 4 times!!!:) I just couldn't get enough.

I totally recommend this Island ~ it is the best so far for destination weddings!
Stay tuned next week for some awesome ziplining shots ( I also took shots of everyone in my tour!)
Aloha~
Teri

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were on that Zip-Line adventure with you. Can't wait to see the photos!
Kauai was the best.

Anonymous said...

We were on that zip-line tour with you in Kauai. Can't wait to see the pictures! What a beautiful island. A perfect location for a wedding. (we were there for our 20 year anniversary, so we were a bit late..)