A glimpse into some of our fabulous Bride and Groom's weddings and other Events...

WANT MORE...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR ARTIST!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND VIEW WHAT ROCKS OUR WORLD!

Friends from around the World!

Friday, December 22, 2006

You are the Greatest!





Teri,
I just want to start off by saying, you are the greatest! I have to admit I had my reservations about a destination wedding but you from the start made me completely comfortable. Our wedding day was perfect. You went way above and beyond the call of duty; From scouting out the best picture locations on the Island to finding our florist, our officiant (Suzanne) and our ceremony location. I have walked away from Kawaii with the best memories and I know you have captured them with your creative style. I also had no idea when I asked you to photograph our wedding that we would find a forever friend. Don't worry you will be seeing alot more of our family in the future. Thanks again for everything. We love you.

Josh and Corrie
__________________________________________________

No comments: