A glimpse into some of our fabulous Bride and Groom's weddings and other Events...

WANT MORE...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR ARTIST!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND VIEW WHAT ROCKS OUR WORLD!

Friends from around the World!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

It's my great pleasure to bring you...more BON JOVI!!






I WENT TO BON JOVI AGAIN!!!

KANSAS CITY IS SUCH A FUN PLACE~


Hey everyone, I am delighted to show you more Bon Jovi pictures from the April 22nd concert.

One of my most memorable moments is when he just seemed to look right at me and Smile...

what a fun guy and the whole band was great!


I love being up front :)


Yes I went twice :)

EJ said: (my husband) Baby do you really need to see this band twice?"

I said, "I really do honey..I just love sneaking my camera in!!"


That is true, but I have enjoyed this band since I was in 7th grade (they weren't that big then)

and I would have gotten some even better shots if I hadn't had to sneak and shoot...

After I took about 40 shots..a security guy told me_ my camera was "too big to be shooting in Sprint" imagine that :)


ENJOY THE PHOTOS!!

To all the fun people I meet at the concert...email me and I will give you the password to see all the photos! It was nice to meet everyone... especially Alejandra and her brother.



2 comments:

7th Row said...

Only you could pull this off!
Your charisma is in the now! I laugh when I see these & wish I was by your side when it happened.
We’ve share many wonderful moments and for you this will be a highlight not forgotten~
Your Awesome,Can’t wait to see what’s next!
Xo Staci B.
7th Row

Flashes Photography said...

Staci... I wish you could have gone too... I missed you very much!!

Thanks for doing my make-up..you are the best make up artist in the world :) and I'm serious!
See you Sat...we have a beautiful bride.
Teri