A glimpse into some of our fabulous Bride and Groom's weddings and other Events...

WANT MORE...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR ARTIST!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND VIEW WHAT ROCKS OUR WORLD!

Friends from around the World!

Friday, April 25, 2008

Ran into Sammy from Tony and Dominique's wedding after Bon Jovi and some fun girls




It was really fun after the concert..I have had allot of people email me :)
I wish I could have ran into Melissa after the concert- but I will see you downtown next Thursday!!! Danni~ I missed you too!
What was so cool...that night is you walked into a bar and EVERY one was singing Bon Jovi songs because the bars were playing all Bon Jovi songs, so like I walked in and these girls I don't even know come up singing and me and my friend are standing there singing with them and then the whole bar was singing...
my limo driver Matt (he has been our limo driver for 4 years~ for special occasions and we just love him) he came in and was singing with us :)
IT WAS A MOMENT....

2 comments:

Kim said...

Teri just wanted to say thanks for sharing the pictures from BJ.
I know we saw you on the big screen, did you have on a black jackett with sparkels?
I would really like to get a couple of copies of your photos?
Livin on a prayer,
Kim

Anonymous said...

Looks like a rockin time! Great Photos! Wish I could hvae been there with ya!