A glimpse into some of our fabulous Bride and Groom's weddings and other Events...

WANT MORE...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR ARTIST!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND VIEW WHAT ROCKS OUR WORLD!

Friends from around the World!

Friday, June 13, 2008

Back from Napa Valley!!

Hi everybody, I really had planned on staying on top of this blog but I have been so darn busy, with weddings and traveling.
My husband and I just flew in from Napa Valley last night and what a beautiful wedding Emily and Rollie had!! I just love this couple too... I will be posting some of their images. The wedding was on Monday and EJ and I stayed for 2 extra days to enjoy the beautiful wine country.

We actually had such a romantic time ourselves, we toured the vineyards tasting wine and had a intimate picnic together. This actually turned into like a second honeymoon for us! We had breakfast in bed everyday and it was just so peaceful..cuddling during the day :)
It's really great to be married for 17 years and know everything about your sweetheart and you made 2 beautiful kids together...I am not saying there is never hard times (my hard times tended to come from me shooting too much and being gone to much) go figure I do love my camera too :) any how I was so happy to spend time alone with my hubby...he is such a gentle, kind and funny guy.
I am traveling to Marco Island, Arizona, east coast and southern Mo in the next 4 weeks so I will be updating the Wedding Gallery One so keep checking back. I have some AWESOME photos this year...the best ever in Flashes history. :)

Also I photographed the cover of the PERFECT WEDDING GUIDE MAGAZINE and that book should be out anytime. Check it out, the cover is beautiful!! The girl on the front is one of my very own brides Melissa and what a pretty girl she is!!! The PWG is a great resource for the brides, it has everything you need in it :)

More later Kansas City- have a beautiful day.
Teri

No comments: