A glimpse into some of our fabulous Bride and Groom's weddings and other Events...

WANT MORE...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR ARTIST!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND VIEW WHAT ROCKS OUR WORLD!

Friends from around the World!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Flashes is FABULOUS!!!!!

Hey Teri,
I love the pictures, you did such an amazing job!!! I am telling everyone I know to book you for their weddings, whether they live in KC or FL!!!! I have forwarded the E-movie to all my friends and family and the reviews you got are awesome!!! My friend Nicole said, WOW, you hired the best photographer, I told her I know!!!! I watch my e-movie every day!!@
I can't believe I look like a model in a magazine!
Teri, you have talent!!! I love the pictures!!!
I am so glad, my mom booked you!!! You made me feel so beautiful that day and the pictures reflect it!!! Thanks again and if we need your assitance in the future, you will definetly hear from us. Thanks again!!!!Love,Anna and Logan

No comments: