A glimpse into some of our fabulous Bride and Groom's weddings and other Events...

WANT MORE...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR ARTIST!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND VIEW WHAT ROCKS OUR WORLD!

Friends from around the World!

Monday, July 07, 2008

What a fun Couple!! Léa & Vitaly I have to share a few snaps...:)











We are so excited to have Teri as our wedding photographer. When we saw our engagement photos I almost started crying. I have never seen myself look so beautiful. I was worried because I didn't think I could photograph well but Teri made me feel very comfortable and her pictures made me feel even better. When we first began looking for a photographer, we felt very limited on our creative options. Teri listens to what we want and not only does it...but does it better.My fiancé didn't think it mattered who took our pictures but when I showed him Teri's website he could tell that no one else could take pictures like hers. We can actually tell the difference between one of Teri's pictures and anyone else's. My fiancé and I feel like the photographer is the most important vendor selection. It is the one part of the day that stays with you forever. We could never imagine "skimping" on the one tangible part of the most important day of our lives.




Léa & Vitaly

1 comment:

Flashes Photography said...

I just wanted to thank you for choosing me, I feel blessed to be apart of your day!! :)

PS..I LOVE your playfulness and I can't wait for your wedding!
Teri