A glimpse into some of our fabulous Bride and Groom's weddings and other Events...

WANT MORE...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR ARTIST!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND VIEW WHAT ROCKS OUR WORLD!

Friends from around the World!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I quite smoking!!!

Okay I can finally say I quite smoking and what a stupid habit that was for me!!!

I started over a year ago and had a heck of a time stopping..it did not help that most of my
assistants smoked too...so I can say now that I am smoke free and I feel 100 percent better!!
I am going to start spin classes with Jackie ..my Friend and Bride that is on gallery one..she looks awesome :) my first class starts at 5 am in the morning.

My husband laughed when I told him my first class was at 5am...ha ..ha..I will surprise him again no doubt.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Way to go Teri!! That's an awesome accomplishment!

Travis and I always enjoy looking thru the blogs. Your work is amazing! We are so excited to have you as part of our big day! We can't wait to see our wedding pics after being so happy with our engagement pics. See you and talk to you soon. Take care!

~Brandy