A glimpse into some of our fabulous Bride and Groom's weddings and other Events...

WANT MORE...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR ARTIST!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND VIEW WHAT ROCKS OUR WORLD!

Friends from around the World!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year Everyone!

Is everyone still in Holiday mode? I know I am :)
We want to wish everyone a wonderful.. blessed.. new year.

I have really enjoyed this Christmas..spending time with my family has been so precious!
I totally love being a Mom and I think I have the coolest kids, they are allot of fun to be around.
Joey keeps you laughing and there is NEVER a dull moment with that boy! He is 17 now and top at his game in debate in Liberty. He has been coming in 1st in " policy debate" out of 50 teams and we have trophy's everywhere :)

Brooke is 14 and totally beautiful..she actually made a bridal magazine this Spring! She is into peace and love clothes...never moves without her cell..loves shoes and shopping ;) and she just got back from a 2 day youth group trip to Chicago.

We went to the movies...updated my daughters room..I fixed their favorite foods and we all cuddled on the couch and watched Joeys favorite shows on TV..

We should all be thankful for our families and our wonderful friends...God is so good to us!!!

Happy New Year Kansas City
and
May God Bless you all year...
Teri and Eddie

No comments: