A glimpse into some of our fabulous Bride and Groom's weddings and other Events...

WANT MORE...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR ARTIST!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND VIEW WHAT ROCKS OUR WORLD!

Friends from around the World!

Friday, January 02, 2009

2009 IT's going to be a great year!!!!

It is really 2009 and I know it is going to be a wonderful year :)
The wedding we had at club 1000 on New Year's eve was awesome!! Eddie (my hubby) shot with me and we had a blast getting gorgeous photographs of Maggie and Rich!
Maggie and I totally bonded and she told me she loved me and I told her I loved her too (You would have had to have been there to "get" the moment...ha)
Eddie and I didn't end our night until about 2am!

I have to say and give a BIG thank you to my hubby...the guy fixes me breakfast every weekend-(even when he has a wedding) and brings it to me in bed--no kidding...He has gone above and beyond being my dream guy by the pampering :)
He has been doing that for about 2 years, after 18 years of marriage...I just smile and say thanks baby- your the best!

Rich..actually asked Eddie what was our secret to a great marriage was (I would have told him it is because he married a Gemini...smiles) and he told him separate checking accounts....I think that's funny because I don't care if he buys what he wants and vice verse...life is just too short to get hung up on little things :)

Bottom line..have fun with your mate...keep it fresh & fun and ALWAYS try new things!!!!




We've got a cool wedding to photograph tomorrow at the Redemptorist and reception at The Hilton Presidents Hotel- Rae Chelle and Ryan..and they both are so much fun to be around- I can't wait to document their wedding :) the shot above was taken at the Presidents for her Bridal Portrait ...

No comments: