A glimpse into some of our fabulous Bride and Groom's weddings and other Events...

WANT MORE...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR ARTIST!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND VIEW WHAT ROCKS OUR WORLD!

Friends from around the World!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Thank you so much Tram!


Okay everyone I have to tell you about a beautiful girl that came in to my studio on the 19th of this month (I had just gotten over the flu and had been really sick for almost a week and that whole week was spent in bed) so I was just happy to be feeling great and in walks Tram...she has long, shinny perfect black hair (I totally love long hair) and this perfect sweet smile..she loved my work and I was already thinking of shots I wanted to do of her while I was talking to her ( I tend to to do that)
Anyhow she is going to be a awesome Bride...beautiful inside and out :)
Well I opened up the mail- I am alittle behind on that :)- and she sends me a gift certificate for a COUPLES Massage!!!! Plus a sweet Thank you card...
I just want to say thank you Tram for bringing sunshine to my day! I can't wait to photograph your wedding!
Teri

No comments: