A glimpse into some of our fabulous Bride and Groom's weddings and other Events...

WANT MORE...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR ARTIST!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND VIEW WHAT ROCKS OUR WORLD!

Friends from around the World!

Monday, February 02, 2009

Information for other PHOTOGRAPHERS...

Hey Kansas City..

I just want to say to all the photographers from this city that have been calling me to ask me if they can shoot for me, work for me, pick my brain or get to know me...and just last week I had 2 photographers from this city call me to ask if they could second shoot for me and THEY HAVE THERE OWN STUDIOS-

Well today I came into the office and another photographer called wanting to talk to me so I thought..I need to blog.

To everyone interested in shooting with me I do have Shadowing program and it is FOUR thousand dollars and I currently have a shadowier. I will only take 5 shadowiers a year.

Half is due upon booking to ensure your slot.
I have 3 openings left for 2009..so if you are one of the photographers that have been calling me (u know who u are) please call Jenn to set an appointment up for me to explain the shadowing program to you.

I would encourage everyone to shoot from the heart...that is what I have always done.

Don't copy other photographers images..you should be developing your own style of shooting.


I wish everybody the very best and I totally love what I do..I live and breathe my art..I always have a camera on me and I am always thinking of images-


When I am booked solid I tend to send my Bride and grooms to the select few photographers in town that I consider my friends and I know they do a great job :)
Keep warm KC...spring is right around the corner (I have been day dreaming of the beach...)

Teri

No comments: