A glimpse into some of our fabulous Bride and Groom's weddings and other Events...

WANT MORE...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR ARTIST!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND VIEW WHAT ROCKS OUR WORLD!

Friends from around the World!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What a GREAT week it has been!

I haven't had much sleep the last 5 days and it never felt sooo good!
Friday I shot photos at the Marriott Hotel in overland Park and it was so fun.
Sat I had a BEAUTIFUL wedding at the Hawthorne House and Heather and Bryan are a WONDERFUL couple! I can't say enough great things about this couple.
Heather's Mom called me on Monday and thanked me for doing a fabulous job...that was sweet!

Sunday was the PWG SHOW & was really good. I saw so many beautiful brides on Sunday too!!
FIVE of the most beautiful ones booked with me :)
Needless to say I was alittle tired on Sunday Night!

Holly Star ( she is on 38 the spot) came over Sunday nite to drop off the cutest puppies I am watching for her :) while she is in Dallas. I will post some photos later so I have 4 doggies in the house right now and they are all so darn cute!

Okay the new PWG book came out and I have some pics of fabulous brides in the back fold out...so check them out!

I have girls coming in all day on Thursday and they sound so fun. 2009 is going to be the BEST year!

I did receive a GREAT video from Village Video Productions Of Ashley and Dave's Wedding and they are on wedding gallery one...it was a FANTASTIC wedding and it is a FANTASTIC video Great job Bill and thank you for the video!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

FIVE? That's totally AWESOME! I hear you on being tired. I zonked all day on Monday after the show. Can't wait til next time though!