A glimpse into some of our fabulous Bride and Groom's weddings and other Events...

WANT MORE...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR ARTIST!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND VIEW WHAT ROCKS OUR WORLD!

Friends from around the World!

Friday, February 27, 2009

My Daugher- Brooke


Hey everybody I just wanted to share my daughter Brooke on page 346 of the PWGBook.
I was shooting on top of club 1000 (one of my favs to shoot at) and I was doing photos for an ad and I took Brooke with me(her first time in a wedding dress) she is 14 and I turned and snapped this shot of her...wow she just is so pretty. Then the other shot I took on floor 3 of club 1000 and wow this is a great shot!
She has been modeling since she was 2 for Hallmark, TV,Libby Lous and has been in 1 movie.
This child has over 40 commercials under her belt..
I hope you enjoy the shots :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aaaaaaaw! Brooke is such a pretty girl. If that was my baby, I would be bawling my eyes out. :)

Anonymous said...

I thought that was your daughter. Omg shes so beautiful! Every time her pic popped up on one of your slide shows before i even knew it was your daughter i always thought wow thats one of the prettiest brides, ha. You would never guess she was only 15.

Love Abby and Bret Buckridge
* your BigCedar Mr.& Mrs. :)
We miss you guys :)