A glimpse into some of our fabulous Bride and Groom's weddings and other Events...

WANT MORE...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR ARTIST!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND VIEW WHAT ROCKS OUR WORLD!

Friends from around the World!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day Kansas City!

What a wonderful day...I did alittle shooting and got home early to my wonderful family :)
Hubby got me 4 dozen roses..made dinner and it has been a sweet day. Terrie ( a wonderful friend of mine came over for dinner and hung out with us...she actually has been my kids talent agent for over 12 years...some of the Cosby kids were her clients too)

I hope EVERYONE has had a great day and enjoyed the ones you love. I totally dig curling up on the couch by the fire and drinking hot chocolate while reading a great book...in the Midwest we just have to make the best of this cold weather and come up with a lot of fun things to do to keep from being bored...
Speaking of fun Mandee and Jason came over Friday night and I took some amazing photos of them and the baby on the way! You will recognize this couple they are the ONLY Wedding couple that KC has ever seen in the arrowhead stadium...doing my fun run shot!!
I will be posting a few on Sunday...they have turned into such good friends and I just love them.
Jason set me up a facebook account... here I go into facebook world :)

Nite KC

No comments: