A glimpse into some of our fabulous Bride and Groom's weddings and other Events...

WANT MORE...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR ARTIST!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND VIEW WHAT ROCKS OUR WORLD!

Friends from around the World!

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

JENNY AND CHRIS..I have to share a few because they are fabulous!!!






I have photographed so many weddings over the last 10 years and what I love about weddings ...there is NO 2 weddings alike and that is why I want to share these images with you-


I LOVE...LOVE...this photograph above because it is very simple and sweet....this totally reminds me of a Hallmark card. Jenny is as sweet as she looks in person.

I adore her and her gentle spirit. She got ready for her wedding at her house and her maid of honor had "played" wedding since they were kids...that is why this photograph is so special to me because I captured her happiness about her entire day!!!

The best part is CHECK OUT HER CAT...ha this just made me smile..after this shot the cat took off :)



No comments: