A glimpse into some of our fabulous Bride and Groom's weddings and other Events...

WANT MORE...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR ARTIST!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND VIEW WHAT ROCKS OUR WORLD!

Friends from around the World!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Carrie and Luke...a very charming couple! Can you believe June is almost over?







Wow...this month has flown by! It has been very busy and I intended to post current weddings before now- but just keep running out of time. :)

The beginning of the month I had a birthday and it was so sweet- I woke up to about 35 texts wishing me Happy Birthday. That was very cool. Hubby got me a 2 ct diamond necklace and earrings to match. Love them, you just can't go wrong with diamonds!!

A BIG thank you to Trim (this girl is so sweet) she brought me over a silpada necklace and earrings for my birthday! Not only is she a beautiful bride I am blessed to call her my friend.

The rest of the month is a blur, shooting almost every day editing and hanging out with the kids.

We have had some amazing Brides the last few months..I am really excited to share these photos
with everyone!!!

The first photo is Carrie and what a knock out she is! I love her eyes!

No comments: