A glimpse into some of our fabulous Bride and Groom's weddings and other Events...

WANT MORE...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR ARTIST!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND VIEW WHAT ROCKS OUR WORLD!

Friends from around the World!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Thank you Digital Odeon!!!

Just wanted to give a shout out to Digital Odeon and a big THANK YOU!
Yesterday- the guys from Digital Odeon came by and brought me the coolest handmade blanket from Turkey! WOW it is so cool-thanks guys :)

We got together for lunch and they took me to Longhorn for a big steak (my favorite)
These guys are so amazing at video films...and what a blessing they are to Kansas City!

If you Brides are looking for the BEST video and film makers for your wedding- look no farther because this company ROCKS!!!
If you go to wedding gallery one on my site and then click on my favorite vendors..you can view their website...enjoy and they just went INTERNATIONAL!!! I will see them on Sunday at Trams event.
Teri

No comments: