A glimpse into some of our fabulous Bride and Groom's weddings and other Events...

WANT MORE...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR ARTIST!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND VIEW WHAT ROCKS OUR WORLD!

Friends from around the World!

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Here we go Kansas City The Ines Del Mar Magazine photos just a peak and I photographed in John Travolta's condo and it was VERY cool




I Just want to say that The Old Bahama Bay is AMAZING!!! You have to go there! I did not want to leave..
I was blessed to combine 2 assignments at once this April- I was on a Wedding magazine assignment for Ines Del Mar Magazine and shooting for The Old Bahama Bay Resort...to make this a more amazing trip "get married" flew down to film me shooting!!!
That will be shown on Lifetime in the fall, on Get Married with Colin Cowe.

What was really special to me is that my daughter Brooke was picked out of a pool of models for this magazine! They did not know that she was my daughter when they picked her and she ROCKED at this. All these years I have waited to photograph her in a wedding dress ..we had so much fun! We took 4 other models that were just as beautiful..I will be posting their photos later... can you believe she is only 15? A BIG THANKS to http://www.bridalextraordinaire.com/ for providing all the dresses and accessories!!!

If you are looking for beautiful wedding dresses, why look anywhere else? I truly think they are the BEST!!!



































No comments: