A glimpse into some of our fabulous Bride and Groom's weddings and other Events...

WANT MORE...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR ARTIST!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND VIEW WHAT ROCKS OUR WORLD!

Friends from around the World!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Kansas City Brides..do you need luxury Hair and fantastic Make-up?























RAVE~ I have to tell you about my new best friend Brook and Crystal that work at SOLE saloon and Boutique in historical downtown Liberty! They are amazing!!



They specialize in bridal parties and private events! They will close their saloon for you or visit you in your hotel room to get you ready for your special event.:)

These girls are the newest and hottest in trends and fresh on the wedding scene to Kansas City! The rates are awesome..call them at 816.429.7265

The web site will be up and running as soon as I get all their photos done :)
I was blessed to hand pick my team for the recent Bahama's Magazine shoot (including models with magazine approval) and I totally had to have Brook...she could create every hair style imaginable to the mind and I was impressed. Thank you Brook for all your hard work (and work we did!)

I will be posting images from the shoot in 24 hrs, hope you guys enjoy them!
The first photo on the top left is Brooke (my daughter)- this is a fun romantic speciality style.

Above on the right is a photo of Tram ( I love her and this image) This is soft, sexy hair! Tram is getting married this year to Peter and I am doing the wedding :) Tram is so sweet too..I love these girls and they are as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside!


The make up on this event was done by Staci Broski, she did a good job on the make up.


Teri

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures Teri took were amazing and she was really fun to shoot with she makes you feel comfortable and beautiful. She has a creative eye she comes up with really cool ideas youd never think of but when you see the shot its amazing!!! She is a very hard worker and she love what she does and it shows! We had a blast thank you for taking us along on this beautiful Journey:) Thanks Teri!!!

Jen and SKye

Crystal said...

Teri, You are amazing girl!! Thanks for the props... SOLE SALON is so excited to be working with you. I love your work and your outlook on life. THANK YOU again!! Can't wait for the salon shoot, You're the best. Crystal Bomar