A glimpse into some of our fabulous Bride and Groom's weddings and other Events...

WANT MORE...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR ARTIST!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND VIEW WHAT ROCKS OUR WORLD!

Friends from around the World!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Los Cabos Mexico Wedding- It was everything I thought it would be and I LOVE JOLYNNE & ERIC...these shots are smokin HOT Kansas City!


Teri, I know you are super swamped right now. But I definately wanted to touch base with you to express my gratitude to you and Eddie! :) I knew last year when we contracted with you we had choose the best, but WOW!! I never in a million years imagined how great our experience would be. We have georgeous pictures that literally make you feel Los Cabos all over again! Not only are our pictures the absolute best, but you and Eddie are amazing! Everybody loves you guys, ESPECIALLY Eric and I :) Thank you guys again for absolutely everything. Eric and I are will be forever grateful! Thanks again! Love~JoLynne


Terri and Eddie- You guys are effin AWESOME! Its been a crazy couple of weeks- and I'm sure you have been every bit as busy as we have. You have completely blown away anything I ever thought photographers could do. I haven't stopped telling people how great you guys are. Thank you both so much for just KILLING IT in cabo and kansas city. You are two of the most pleasurable and patient folks I've ever met. HUGE heartfelt THANKS FOREVERYTHING!!!
Eric


They have SOOOO many good pictures, these are only a few.
I will be posting more!



Check back on the website later in the week- Jolynne and Eric will have their own website Gallery along with other weddings too!





































Eric didn't miss a drop either!



We had a toga party too! Sheets from our beds-ha...this was a fun group!





We danced on the beach...


She didn't miss a drop :)















THIS IS SO FUNNY..what you don't know is the groom Eric had to put me on his shoulders and took me out to the middle of the pool to get a few shots ...I was shooting with my Nikon D-3 only 5 grand for the body..thanks Eric for taking good care of me and my camera! :)






















I can't say enough great things about this couple- they are in LOVE and so right for each other!
Hey guys- I'm coming over for the Holiday parties!!!












No comments: