A glimpse into some of our fabulous Bride and Groom's weddings and other Events...

WANT MORE...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR ARTIST!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND VIEW WHAT ROCKS OUR WORLD!

Friends from around the World!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I am only doing 25 weddings next year & I am almost booked solid....

I love photographing and I adore weddings...but I really want to spend more time with my family..traveling and showing Joey & Brooke some sweet places in the US.
Eddie and I are going to be celebrating 20 years together at the beginning of Nov...that is very rare today.
I am very thankful for my family and I thank God for the talent he has given me. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, Teri! I miss you so much and you have such a beautiful and amazing family! You and Eddie make a dynamic team!=) And I can't believe you both have been together for such a long time! I wish you both nothing, but the best in life! And wishing you both love happily ever after=)
xoxox,
Tram