A glimpse into some of our fabulous Bride and Groom's weddings and other Events...

WANT MORE...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR ARTIST!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND VIEW WHAT ROCKS OUR WORLD!

Friends from around the World!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Hope Everyone had a Wonderful Mothers Day!!

Mothers Day has just come to an end...and it is one of my favorite days for sure! :)
I truly believe that being a Mom Is the most important job there is ( at least for me )

My kids were sooo sweet to me, Brooke sent me flowers (cause she was at the Mall of America) shopping with friends this weekend. Joey brought me a bouquet of flowers with a beautiful card at 6:30 am and my husband started the day off with breakfast in bed and closed the day with diamonds- geez I feel really blessed.
Hope everyone had a blessed Mothers Day..I don't think there is anything more precious than family.
I will be posting more weddings this week...we are remolding a bit and it has been very crazy!

No comments: