A glimpse into some of our fabulous Bride and Groom's weddings and other Events...

WANT MORE...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR ARTIST!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND VIEW WHAT ROCKS OUR WORLD!

Friends from around the World!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Tami and Jeff Tie The Knot!!!

The best and most beautiful things in the world-cannot be seen or even heard...

but must be felt with the heart.. I have to say that I could FEEL the love at this wedding!

Tami and Jeff I enjoyed every part of your day! I wish you a life time of happiness & joy.

You are really a fun couple and I enjoyed hanging out with you. I am heading to the lake to spend time with my family, but I will post more of your reception photos on my return, because your reception ROCKED!!

Teri





































No comments: