A glimpse into some of our fabulous Bride and Groom's weddings and other Events...

WANT MORE...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR ARTIST!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND VIEW WHAT ROCKS OUR WORLD!

Friends from around the World!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Date Night with my Husband :)

I just wanted to share with everyone that you have got to go see the movie "Fireproof"
Tonight was our "date night" we totally have to protect time together with 2 teenagers on the go and a business that we love and it is so easy for me to get consumed by my art and forget my first passion - my husband. I say that to say this..../marriage is hard work and so many things can sidetrack us.

BUT- God is good and does
protect our marriages and YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE FIREPROOF!!!
The movie hits home in so many ways and it is so true....


As I write this my hubby followed me down to the office ( I was just going to return a call I promised a Bride that I would) and he brought his guitar in and is singing to me (my favorite song "Guns and Roses - 'patience")

So..I am out of this office but, if you do get the chance to see Fireproof DO IT and don't forget to take tissue :)

Let's all take really good care of our marriages :)
Teri

No comments: