A glimpse into some of our fabulous Bride and Groom's weddings and other Events...

WANT MORE...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR ARTIST!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND VIEW WHAT ROCKS OUR WORLD!

Friends from around the World!

Friday, October 24, 2008

Jacklyn and Michael from New York get married in Kansas City!!

Teri-
They say " A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words" and you definitely do that statement justice! In fact, I am having trouble deciding which one I love more: my husband or the photos. I truly feel that you were not just taking photographs but that you were capturing the memories. God has blessed you with a beautiful talent and Thank You for sharing that gift with us!
With So Much Love,
Michael & Jacklyn Masiello
































iv>








div>



1 comment:

Flashes Photography said...

I have to say that this couple has so much TALENT- I was blown away!!!

She is a dancer and he is a actor and a singer!!
Did I tell you how well this GROOM sings? I stood with my mouth open when he started singing...I should have gotten HIS autograph!!
What a blast this reception was!! I
was also amazed at the dancing!!!
Jacklyn and Michael can dance!!
I want to go to New York with them :)