A glimpse into some of our fabulous Bride and Groom's weddings and other Events...

WANT MORE...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR ARTIST!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND VIEW WHAT ROCKS OUR WORLD!

Friends from around the World!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

How beautiful your daughter is..your BOTH seriously amazing photograhers!!!!


Hey guys
I just wanted to let you both know how much fun we had with you. You both are seriously amazing photographers. The way you shoot and just the way that you both are. We had such a great day with you both. Eddie was bunches of fun and help at our reception. Thank you so much Eddie for helping me move things along smoothly at the reception. I was so worried about everything that night, but you really helped me in ways of what to do next and even help on bustling my dress :) Terri we missed you bunches though we wish you could have been there too but understand you were needed elsewhere also :) And also i wanted to say how beautiful your daughter is and she was very sweet at the reception i heard from lots of people how well mannered they thought she was and how they thought it was so sweet that she came along to help her dad :) Thank you so much Terri for staying up late that night to send me some pictures for my slide show, when i know you had a head ache from a long days work. You are incredible. You cant believe how many people loved the slide show and they thought that the pictures you took were just amazingly beautiful. I'm so excited to see the rest of them, I just know that they will be so great, but i will be patient because I totally understand the time and effort each individual picture takes :) And Terri I would love to shadow you someday when my ankles have a little more strength, you guys are seriously the best of the best :) we will never forget our big, you guys will always be a great memory that we have to look back on and how much we really enjoyed you guys being apart of our special day :) I cant tell you how privileged I am to say that we had you all as our photographers :) We cant thank you both enough for everything.

Love
Abby and Bret Buckridge

1 comment:

Flashes Photography said...

Abby,
You are one of the sweetest Brides that I have had and you both are adorable!!!
When your ankles heal baby- you can sure shadow me!!
I love sharing my passion for photography.
Your wedding was amazing-
I knew it would be :)