A glimpse into some of our fabulous Bride and Groom's weddings and other Events...

WANT MORE...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR ARTIST!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND VIEW WHAT ROCKS OUR WORLD!

Friends from around the World!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

I just Photographed the COVER for the next PWG magazine!

A big thanks to Kaitlyn for doing a awesome job~ she is the next Front cover on the PWG magazine!!!
I always have such a blast doing Frontcovers for Bridal magazines!! ( I think that makes the 12th one) It was a great time :)
Staci from 7th Row did the makeup and yes she did a AWESOME job ...as always.

I can't show the photo until the magazine comes out...but I will tell you that it looks fabulous!!!
Hope everyone has a wonderful Labor day..
I am shooing a beautiful wedding- then hanging with the family maybe take in a movie and I really want to go to the zoo- :)
Teri

No comments: