A glimpse into some of our fabulous Bride and Groom's weddings and other Events...

WANT MORE...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR ARTIST!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND VIEW WHAT ROCKS OUR WORLD!

Friends from around the World!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Staci Broski..is amazing!!!


Okay everyone....I have to share this. Staci is not only the very BEST makeup artist in the Midwest but also a very best friend of mine.
I just flew in from Arizona and my whole summer has been so busy...probably the busiest ever and I flew in on a Thursday and had to shoot on Friday and Saturday..Whew.

Well Staci picks me up from the airport and I am like what have you been doing all day girl?
She looks at me and says "you'll see in a moment" and I am thinking ....hummmm what is she up too?
Well I get home and Staci has cleaned my whole house for me!!!!
Oh my goodness...I almost cried she even put fresh flowers in my vases ( I love having fresh flowers in my home and studio...picked from the garden) she picked the prettiest ones from the garden and filled up the house..the floors where shinning and and I am still blown away that she did that for me! She told me happy belated Birthday...God bless her!!!
Please check out her website at http://www.7throw.com/ she ROCKS with talent! She has done most of the girls on my website.
Love U Staci :)

No comments: