A glimpse into some of our fabulous Bride and Groom's weddings and other Events...

WANT MORE...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR ARTIST!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND VIEW WHAT ROCKS OUR WORLD!

Friends from around the World!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Thanks Emily and Rollie for the wonderful gift you gave me on your wedding day :)

In Napa Valley, Emily and Rollie put my husband and I up in a WONDERFUL Inn..that served us breakfast at our door everymorning with roomservice that knocked on our door everynight to ask if we would like fresh ice cubes :)
Plush robes in our room...was such a nice touch.
Then..I am off to shoot on locations and they whip out a present for us... a real cool picnic wine and cheese tote!!
They really touched my heart and there is nothing I wouldn't do for them!!!
Enjoy the photos...there are more to come today.
























































































































No comments: