A glimpse into some of our fabulous Bride and Groom's weddings and other Events...

WANT MORE...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR ARTIST!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND VIEW WHAT ROCKS OUR WORLD!

Friends from around the World!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Marco Island is BEAUTIFUL...




















I had the pleasure of photographing Megan and Aaron's wedding in Marco Island this summer and I had a BLAST with this couple!!!

They are so sweet and had so much fun on there wedding day...we went around the Island taking photos..and it was so good to to see my former Bride and Groom Keri and Cody there too :)

What a great wedding...and wedding party :) I Loved this day.. it was even more special for me because my daughter Brooke assisted me on this destination wedding.
I hope you enjoy these photo's......

1 comment:

Becky said...

Teri,

WOW the pictures are unbelievably awesome! I would not expect anything less but WOW these just blow me away! Thank you so much for taking such fabulous pictures for Megan and Aaron. And thank you for taking such great pictures of all of us. You truly captured the essence of our friendships...you can just see it all pouring off the pictures! Love them all!!!

Thanks....Becky Latshaw